Hopton Holiday Village is a green and beautifully landscaped park fronted by miles of sandy beach stretching from Great Yarmouth to Lowestoft. Haven take great pride in this park and this is evident in how clean and tidy the communal spaces are kept.
Laid back or lively? You decide. Whilst the park is adjacent to the beach and offers a large variety of activities and entertainment it has a country park feel with plenty or areas to stroll and take in the views, with caravan communities positioned harmoneously around the landscape.
In addition the park is a conveniently located base for the many attractions that the area has to offer including the resorts of Great Yarmouth (approximately 10 minutes by car) with it's piers, the pleasure beach and sea life centre, Lowestoft (approximately 10 minutes by car) with it's stunning beaches and Pleasurewood Hills and the Norfolk Broads amongst others...
With facilities galore though you might decide that you don't even need to leave the park. The 4 star facilities include :-
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool with indoor splashzone and slide
- 9 hole golf course
- Adventure golf
- All weather sports court plus tennis courts
- Archery and fencing range
- Bowling green
- Restaurant and bar
- Papa Johns pizza (your pizza can be delivered to your caravan)
- Showbar with entertainment options for all the family
- Reasonably priced Spar convenience store